Tuesday, May 6, 2008

welcome my friends to the show that never ends

Hey everyone and welcome to my site where I will take you through the ACC from Miami to Boston College and all points in between. I have recently finished school at the University of Miami and seeing that I have to drive north to New York anyway I thought I'd stop at every ACC school along the way. My goal is to find the best places to eat, drink, and have fun at each of the schools. i plan to explore the schools on my own, but if you go to or live by any of the great schools that make up the conference, and want to show me what the area has to offer drop me a note so I can see the best of the best. Also if you live in the area and have an extra couch I can crash on that would also be appreciated seeing as I can either pay for gas or lodging on this trip and continental breakfasts don't make my car run. See ya on the road.

No comments: