Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thoughts from the road

I think now is as good a time as any to thank the guys over at ACCNation for all of their help with this project. If you aren't visiting the site because of their site, then please take a little and check out their site. You can hear their podcast where I talked about my trip and more importantly where they talked to John Feinstein after that. If I had any clue how to put portions of the podcast onto this site I would, but do yourself a favor a and check them out because they do a great job talking about all ACC sports.
Please keep the emails coming with suggestions about places I should visit or places I might have missed, I love getting them all. I am only one man, with one liver, so it is possible that I may not be able to hit every spot.
I also just wanted to address something that a octogenarian my father hangs out with brought up. I don't want people to think that I am just begging for a place to the stay, my point of this is to meet the people that make up the ACC. If you are going to be around when I am going to your town, but don't have extra space available, thats cool, but drop me a note anyway so we can grab a drink and I can really find out about the school. This trip is about seeing the schools and having a good time along the way.
Thanks for visiting,
Matt

No comments: